Sales Associate Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Cumberland County Abc Fayetteville
Cumberland County Abc Fayetteville urgently required following position for Sales Associate Trainee. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Cumberland County Abc Fayetteville Jobs Details:
POSITION TITLE: FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER OR ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
PAY GRADE: 61
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
Assists customers; opens and closes store as required.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and assists customers.
- Insures shrink control.
- Opens and closes store as required.
- Ensures that mixed beverage orders are filled accurately.
- Checks out mixed beverage orders.
- Ensures that shelves are stocked and fronted.
- Performs housekeeping duties.
- Responds to customer questions or concerns.
- Accurately checks out customer purchases; verifies the legality of purchases.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma and 2 to less than 5 Years’ Experience
- Lift and/or move items of up to 50 pounds occasionally;
- Lift and/or move items of 20 pounds frequently;
- Standing, walking, reaching, grasping, stooping, bending, kneeling, repetitive motion of the wrists, climbing.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
The position works primarily in an air-conditioned business setting. From time to time, position may be required to work in/visit a warehouse and may be required to travel on occasion using one’s personal vehicle.