Receptionist Doctors Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Visionworks Doctors Optometry Florence
Visionworks Doctors Optometry Florence urgently required following position for Receptionist Doctors Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Doctors Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Visionworks Doctors Optometry Florence Jobs Details:
Visionworks is recruiting for an experienced, outgoing, friendly, and team oriented candidate to join our staff as a Receptionist/Doctor's Assistant in Florence Kentucky. The Doctor's Assistant is responsible for scheduling appointments, verifying insurance coverage, maintaining accurate patient records, and assisting with preliminary testing under the Optometrist’s supervision. They will also be charged with educating patients on lens insertion and removal and overall care of contact lenses. Ideal candidate will be able to effectively sell and meet or exceed all sales goals. This position requires customer interaction, insurance verification, patient records, etc. Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule appointments according to the SOP Appointment Scheduling/Check-In guidelines, including next year’s appointment.
- Efficient in recommending patients fill out paperwork on-line and importing patient information from web daily.
- Confirm the schedule: call appointments the day before to confirm the appointment time. Contact/reschedule no shows and cancellations.
- Pull all charts for the next day’s appointments; scan/shred (if necessary) set-up color folders.
- Has complete understanding of MVC plans and is able to articulate plans to customers and patients.
- Preauthorize insurance day before appointment; .Reconciles all exceptions pre-closing using 35 report.
- Handle patients’ FLOW efficiently. Answer patients’ questions, check patients in and out, collect payments, monitor and perform other front desk tasks as needed. Able to perform duties related to EMR proficiently. Maintain complete and accurate patient records according to SOP standards.
- Perform preliminary testing data collection as directed utilizing Patient Flow form and entering in EMR
- Instruct patients on the insertion, removal, cleaning, care and proper handling of their contact lenses.
- Order (regular and trials), stock, notify patients when their contact lenses are available for dispensing, dispense contact lenses and eyewear using SERVE.
- Recall patients daily using POS recall system; call and appt. goals met daily.
- Able to effectively sell and meet or exceed all sales goals
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
- medical receptionist: 1 year
- High school
- Florence, KY