Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Rusnak Auto Group Pasadena
Rusnak Auto Group Pasadena urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Rusnak Auto Group Pasadena Jobs Details:
- Collect all necessary documents and ad samples; save to a shared drive in an organized and easily.
- Identifiable manner.
- Submit documents to manufacturer on a monthly basis.
- Follow up on a timely basis of any declined or incomplete co-op claim.
- Work with business office to verify funds were received and accounted for correctly.
- Update and maintain co-op reporting for management team.
- Inform marketing department of monthly updates for each manufacturer.
- Review desktop and mobile websites looking for errors (formatting, malfunctions, spelling, etc.).
- Conduct monthly tests of forms and phone numbers.
KRA: Assist with Marketing Budgeting and Reporting:
- Update dealership marketing budget spreadsheets on a monthly basis.
- Follow up with business office as needed to ensure accurate budget reporting.
- Assist with reconciling and submitting Marketing Department credit card monthly statements.
- Complete customer opt-outs on a monthly basis.
- Assist with lead source maintenance and other CRM maintenance tasks.
KRA: Assist with Online Specials:
- Update monthly sales and service specials.
KRA: Marketing Drive Maintenance:
- Organize, file and keep M Drive clean. Add new creative as needed. Implement an organization process, so all items are stored properly.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and executing Marketing Events.
- Assist in sales direct mail process; planning, reviewing creative, post campaign analysis and reporting
- Assist with service direct mail campaign planning and reporting
- Maintain a library of sales and services campaigns including creative and performance info.
KRA: Manage Sales Information Systems, Effectively Ensuring Data Security and Accuracy:
- Systems Training; Assist in training Sales Assistant and other support personnel on CRM, Inventory Management and other systems.
- Assist with systems security and maintenance; Re-assigning clients at the request of dealership management, adding permissions with approval of upper management and adding or deactivating users as needed.
- Assist with CRM or DMS reporting.
KRA: Efficiently Manage Marketing Projects & Company Branding Standards:
- Assist in enforcing company branding standards; ensure preservation of company image, culture, and branding guidelines for use of Company logo; including design review, managing business cards, client gifts, and other marketing product as assigned.
- Oversee various marketing vendors and merchandise purchasing to ensure quality and cost-effective service; review invoice against service orders for accuracy before payment; hold vendors accountable for correcting errors; maintain strong vendor relationships that are in the best interest of the company.
- Coordinate all RUSNAK promotional item inventory, such as tote bags, license plates and frames, coffee supplies and water bottles, for dealerships on a monthly basis; negotiates pricing, quality of supplies and manages inventory.
KRA: Provide Marketing Office & Executive Office Support:
- Manage sponsorships; create and distribute acceptance and denial letters; distribute promotional material; create client lists for month-end, email blasts, and events; support Director of Marketing and Director of Sales with reporting and administrative duties as needed.
- Manage executive projects assigned by the Marketing Director or other PRM Executives; such as corporate events, customer events, reporting projects, etc.
- Maintain Marketing supply inventory, manage maintenance of marketing equipment, maintain office area neatly organized
- Serve as back up to the Executive Assistant and the Executive Receptionist.
- Desired: Minimum of 2 years in position of Office Assistant or similar positions in Automotive, Retail, Sales, Hospitality of Food & Beverage industries.
- Required: Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; at least 2 years retail related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Bi-lingual in English and Mandarin Chinese or other language is an asset in this position).
- At least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Required: Current California Driver License with satisfactory Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.