Accounts Payable Intern Jobs Vacancy in China Telecom Americas Corporation Herndon
China Telecom Americas Corporation Herndon urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Intern Jobs Vacancy in China Telecom Americas Corporation Herndon Jobs Details:
Accounting Internship has an opportunity to grow into a Full time position. This role does not offer any Sponsorship.
China Telecom Americas, a wholly-owned US-based subsidiary of China Telecom Corp. Ltd. (NYSE: CHA), is an international telecom provider for Data, IP and Voice Wholesale services to multinational companies, organizations and international carriers requiring China domestic services and International access to China & Asia Pacific.
With headquarters in Herndon, Virginia, and offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, New York, San Jose, and subsidiaries in Canada, and Brazil. China Telecom Americas continues to expand its strength and reach.
China Telecom Americas provides locally-based, one-stop-shop, turn-key solutions for everything from China domestic and international data circuits to IDC services, network management, equipment management, system integration, and much more.
For additional information on China Telecom Americas, please visit www.ctamericas.com.
China Telecom Americas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Participant
This position will responsible for billing, accounts receivable collection and documents filing. Interns will be exposed to working for a global company. This position will be able to work across our multiple companies with opportunities to assist with other accounting areas and projects as needed.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist Billing and AR collection
- Analyze, research and resolve AR discrepancies with customers
- Work with others within the accounting department to prepare accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closings
- Assisting with month-end accruals
- Filing customer, employee and vendor related accounting documents
- Other various accounting projects as needed
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Education Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or progress towards degree
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of a corporate accounting software preferred
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously, while prioritizing efficiently
- Ability to be a self-starter, well organized, have extreme attention to detail
- Familiarity with telecommunications business a plus
- Be able to work independently as well as working well within a team
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese a plus