Hvac Technician Apprentice Jobs Vacancy in Plumbers Electricians Beyond Llc Washington
Plumbers Electricians Beyond Llc Washington urgently required following position for Hvac Technician Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hvac Technician Apprentice Jobs Vacancy in Plumbers Electricians Beyond Llc Washington Jobs Details:
VA / DC / MD
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Technician to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and fixing our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis as scheduled
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers
Qualifications and Skills
- One or more years of experience.
- EPA Certified.
- Must hold HVAC technician license
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Driver's license.
- Hourly rate plus commission.
- Flexible schedule.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission
Salary: $13.50 to $17.50 /hour
- HVAC: 1 year
Required license or certification: