Content Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Affordable Solutions Inc North Andover
Affordable Solutions Inc North Andover urgently required following position for Content Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Affordable Solutions Inc North Andover Jobs Details:
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development of compelling content and messaging to support key campaigns and new product introductions. This individual works with subject matter experts within the business to develop content for sales collateral such as brochures, flyers, white papers, websites, email campaigns, trade show graphics, press releases, advertisements, etc. Additionally, this individual oversees the development of strategies to maximize the reach of new content to key target audiences and develops & maintains a content marketing strategy and content publishing schedule. This individual also assists with creating, reviewing, and editing other materials as needed.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Developing, editing, and publishing of content to support key campaigns and new product introductions (50%)
- Interviewing and interfacing with key subject matter experts to develop content (20%)
- Developing content publishing calendar and strategies (15%)
- Creating, reviewing, and editing materials as needed (10%)
- Researching new content platforms and opportunities (5%)
Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or a related field.
No direct reports.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 Years of experience in a copywriting or content marketing position
- Experience with marketing automation systems, Marketo experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated desire to work and collaborate with others on development of messaging
- Ability to work independently with wide range of business stakeholders
- Good organizational skills
- Up to 5% travel may be required
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES: 1. Collaborate Across Workgroup2. Initiate Positive Change3. Deliver High Quality Results4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others
Job Type: Full-time