Front Office Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Loews Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
Loews Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia urgently required following position for Front Office Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Office Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Loews Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia Jobs Details:
The Loews Philadelphia Hotel is seeking a Front Office Supervisor to join our team. Loews Philadelphia Hotel offers supremely comfortable 581 guest rooms, including 12 suites and 54 concierge club rooms, all of which are luxuriously appointed and are furnished to suit the needs of both families and business travelers. Loews Philadelphia Hotel features 42,000 square feet of versatile conference space. For more information about the Loews Philadelphia Hotel please visit http://www.loewshotels.com/Philadelphia-Hotel.
The Front Office Supervisor is a key member of the Rooms Division team and will work closely with the team to deliver exceptional service to our guests.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Coordinates the quality, efficiency, and safe operations of the Front Office department.
- Ensures safe and efficient flow of traffic of arriving and departing guests.
- Reviews occupancy flow patterns throughout the day as well as Guest Services logs and applicable computer reports to ensure proper department coverage and an outstanding level of service
- Supervises Front Office Team Members, ensuring adherence to Loews Star Service Standards.
- Manages and develops Front Desk Agents
- Maintains open lines communication with other departments.
- Interacts frequently with guests to ensure satisfaction with services
- Attends all required meetings for position
- Oversees supervision of Team Members and work assignments to maximize performance and ensure all Team Members perform in a friendly professional manner at all times.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings and training as required
- Answers guest inquiries and resolves complaints, taking all appropriate action to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Ensures that all requests are handled promptly, accurately, and with utmost courtesy
- Reviews/maintains daily payroll report/records, maintaining labor costs within forecasted budgetary guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Outstanding guest service skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of computer applications utilized in property management
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Education: Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or related field preferred.
Experience: Minimum two-three years Front Office or Guest Services management experience, preferably within a comparable property.