Regional Implementation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Toast Houston
Toast Houston urgently required following position for Regional Implementation Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Implementation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Toast Houston Jobs Details:
Toast is a rapidly growing startup that's revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by offering the first android based, all-in-one restaurant management platform. With our POS at the core and the additional functionality of credit card processing, loyalty programs, gift cards, online ordering, inventory management and more, Toast makes it easier for restaurant owners and operators to optimize their business.
The Regional Implementation Manager (RIM) reports to the Regional Senior Practice Manager. The RIM position is responsible for leading a team of Field Implementation Engineers (FIE) and working in close partnership with the corresponding District Sales Managers. In this role the RIM is expected to hire and train new personnel, provide ongoing coaching and support to ensure the FIEs success both in productivity and quality targets outlined by the business.
In this role you are:
- Responsible for achieving and ensuring consistent delivery of the region’s goals as they pertain to FIE productivity, resource utilization and other corporate metrics
- Understand historical performance in order to effectively plan and coordinate for the future
- Interview, hire, develop, coach and support Field Implementation Engineers
- Perform weekly or bi-weekly 1:1 meetings and performance reviews for direct reports
- Ensure that Toast “best practices” are consistently adhered to, offer insight to further develop and enhance existing “best practices”
- Work closely with the Senior Practice Manager and Services Leadership in the continued evolution and maintenance of the existing infrastructure and systems.
- Work to maintain a high level of employee happiness while achieving high levels of team success
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assists in resolution of customer escalations to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership
- Manage key customer relationships and act as the preliminary service manager within the district
- Travel for in-person meetings with team, customers and partners, to develop and nurture key relationships
- Experience managing a diverse team of remote resources
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Adaptability and strong work ethic
- Knowledge, understanding and empathy for the unique and diverse requirements of the restaurant industry.
- Experience installing/configuring point-of-sale systems and restaurant experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of network design and deployment including protocols supporting LANs and WANs
- Networking degree or certification is a plus but not required
- This role will require regional travel
Great opportunity to join the next big thing
Competitive salary & benefits
Mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs