Personal Assistant For Top Busy Agent Jobs Vacancy in Codwell Banker Real Estate Ridgewood
Codwell Banker Real Estate Ridgewood urgently required following position for Personal Assistant For Top Busy Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant For Top Busy Agent Jobs Vacancy in Codwell Banker Real Estate Ridgewood Jobs Details:
Job Description for Real Estate Agent’s Personal Assistant
- Provide confidential, comprehensive assistance and support to the Agent.
- General administrative duties such as creating emails and correspondence, scanning, date entry, managing phone calls, etc.
- Maintain and manage Agent’s calendar and schedule and coordinate appointments.
- Facilitate meeting arrangements and ensure meeting preparation by providing materials and documents required in advance.
- Handle phone calls well
- Lead management and follow up
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized individual
- Must be Tec Smart
- Have knowledge of Real estate busnisse
- Willing to learn
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Proficient in MS-office programs and knowledgeable with the Internet and Websites
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced and professional environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and independent projects simultaneously in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Candidate must be a team player, have excellent customer service skills and be able to deal with all confidential issues accordingly
- Proactive/willingness to ask questions and push initiatives forward
- Creativity and a sense of humor are also a plus!
- Loyalty is a must .
Job Type: Full-time
- Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Required license or certification:
- Real Estate License