Techstudent Sophomore Jobs Vacancy in Raytheon Andover
Raytheon Andover urgently required following position for Techstudent Sophomore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Techstudent Sophomore Jobs Vacancy in Raytheon Andover Jobs Details:
This position is for an Intern student interested in the broad area of engineering technologies listed above. The ideal candidate should have strong academic credentials and experience in working in a teamwork environment, having not only academic, but also interpersonal skills to help optimize our teams. The single most important attribute is an inquisitive nature and a strong desire to learn real world applications to compliment your academic experience. Familiarity with hardware or software tools as appropriate for your academic level. The candidate should be interested in working in a highly motivated team environment, collaborating with a small team of engineers through the development of state of the art radar systems.
–U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Working towards a BS or MS degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or related engineering discipline.
–U.S. Citizenship is required.
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- A proactive leader in the software or hardware development arena who thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest and/or coursework in any of the following areas: software, digital hardware, analog circuit design, power systems design, computer architecture, signal processing, embedded software/firmware.
- Phased Array Radar design – RF/microwave antenna design
- Power and Electronic systems design
- Receiver & Exciter Design - REX System Analysis, Exciter Design, Receiver Design, Low Noise Sources, Simulation and Modeling, Metrology, Integration and Test
- Mixed Signal Design - Receiver A/D Converters, Direct Digital Converters, Receiver D/A Converters, Digital Waveform Generators, Mixed Signal CCAs, Mixed Signal Modules and Subsystems
- Digital Hardware - Subsystem/Module Digital Circuits, FPGA/ASICs, Beam Steering, Mixed Process/Photonics/Sensors, COTS systems, COTS interfaces, Subsystem Development, VME/PCI
- Digital Systems – System Trades, Architecture, Embedded Processing
- Software Design - Real-time Signal Processing, Beam Steering, Embedded Software
- Photonics Design – Fiber Optic Communication, Optical Control
- Research and Production level (MRL9) clean rooms-Design, development and processing of various components, tool qualifications and development of new fabrication materials and techniques.
Please apply now and join us in our mission!
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.