Senior Technical Writer Jobs Vacancy in Crowdstrike Minneapolis
Crowdstrike Minneapolis urgently required following position for Senior Technical Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Technical Writer Jobs Vacancy in Crowdstrike Minneapolis Jobs Details:
CrowdStrike is an endpoint security company that specializes in stopping cybersecurity breaches and identifying the adversaries that cause them. Our technology is world class, and now we’re invested in developing a world-class user experience. As our Technical Writer, you lead content efforts to tackle complex problems and produce helpful, informative guides for our customers. You’ll set the example for best practices in user-centered technical writing amongst your peers as part of our cross-functional UX team.
- Produce high-quality, creative content to guide and educate customers based on research, interviews with subject matter experts, and using the product.
- Create user-focused long-form documents (guides, contextual help), and notifications (release notes, alerts).
- Collaborate with UX Writer on what goes in the interface.
- Partner with UX researchers and QA to explore and test content.
- Own and drive projects independently, while sharing your work frequently in critiques.
- Work from and contribute to our style guide. Participate in developing and refining our voice and tone.
- Advocate for the customer in all aspects of your job.
- Work at both a detailed level and a strategic level.
- Work with remote teams.
- Experience exploring a customer’s problem space and addressing their needs through documentation.
- Exceptional audience analysis, written and verbal communication, and problem solving.
- Played a major role in rewriting existing documentation, and proposing and delivering new docs.
- Strong grasp of user experience fundamentals.
- Portfolio of writing samples.
- Knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity, technical audiences, and startups.
- Demonstrated ability to make complex technical subjects easy to comprehend.
- Passionate about seizing opportunities for improvement at every turn.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.