Sous Chef Jobs Vacancy in Compass Group Usa Atlanta
Compass Group Usa Atlanta urgently required following position for Sous Chef. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sous Chef Jobs Vacancy in Compass Group Usa Atlanta Jobs Details:
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
Location: Atlanta, GA
A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
- Successful culinary production operation under the direction of the Executive Chef
- Opportunity to serve as the department head for culinary operations in the absences of Executive Chef
- Adhere to HACCP guidelines to ensure efficient, safe and sanitary food production, preparation and presentation
- Opportunity to assist in menu development, inventory, ordering/purchasing, food cost controls, training, sanitation, and personnel management to include hiring, firing, counseling, coaching and developing
- A.O.S. Degree in Culinary Arts or culinary certificate and three to five years of culinary experience preferred
- Minimum of two to five years of culinary/kitchen management experience, depending upon formal degree or training
- Catering experience
- Knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Batch cooking or high volume cooking experience preferred
- Experience with food production for large catering or banquet functions
- ServSafe Certified
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA