Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rogers State University Claremore
Rogers State University Claremore urgently required following position for Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rogers State University Claremore Jobs Details:
Rogers State University is accepting applications for the position of Office Manager for RSU-TV. The Office Manager is responsible for overall general management activities of the RSU-TV office, including but not limited to support of the General Manager (GM) in areas of finance and operation. This position will also assist in the reception area, including but not limited to, interacting with visitors, clients and phone calls.
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency (i.e. verbal and written)
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting
- Experience in public or commercial television and/or broadcasting
Occasional prolonged sitting or standing. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds with or without minimal assistance.
- At least 2 yrs. experience in bookkeeping and/or accounting with a demonstrated foundation and understanding of accounting principles
- Working experience with budgeting and financial management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Quick Books (or similar accounting software)
- Serve as a primary liaison between RSU-TV and RSU Accounting Office and Human Resources with oversight and responsibility for the following accounting processes:
- Calculation and preparation of monthly billing invoices and statements to all station clients and vendors
- Review and evaluation of station expenses (i.e. purchase requisitions, payroll, contracts, invoices, employee expenses, capital expenditures, etc.)
- Assist with quarterly and yearly budgets, expenses, payroll, in addition to all budgetary tracking and reporting
- Prepare monthly financial analysis reports, budget forecasting, P/L, balance sheet review and credit checks
- Produce timely required annual financial reports
- Oversight of station equipment purchases and/or lease agreements, in addition to purchase of all office supply needs
- Maintenance of pertinent general ledgers and PayPal transactions
- Review and preparation of monthly summary of RSU-TV business process, primarily accounting/general ledger, accounts receivable and collections
- Maintain all trade agreements and collateral of proof of runs or affidavits in order to meet the Corporation for Public Broadcasting qualification guidelines for Non-Federal Financial Support
- Assist GM with Management of all FCC and EEO filings in a timely manner
- Assist GM with oversight for online FCC public file ensuring all deadlines are met, including EEO reports
- Assist GM to work with student office employee to communicate with Community Advisory Board for quarterly meetings (i.e. correspondence, set-up, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by GM
This institution in compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes but is not limited to admissions, employment, financial aid, and educational services.