Anti Fraud Bribery Corruption Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville
Deutsche Bank Jacksonville urgently required following position for Anti Fraud Bribery Corruption Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Anti Fraud Bribery Corruption Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville Jobs Details:
Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption (AFBC) Manager
Corporate Title: Associate
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Division: Anti-Financial Crime (AFC)
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) protect the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. They manage the Bank’s risks and help to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. At the same time, they also advise us on ethical conduct and governance issues and keep our organisation up-to-date on regulatory and political challenges.
Deutsche Bank (DB) is committed to the highest standards of control in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud Bribery and Corruption (AFBC) (collectively referred to as Anti-Financial Crime). All employees are required to adhere to these standards to protect Deutsche Bank and our reputation from those who may intend to use our products and services for illegal purposes including, but not necessarily limited to, money laundering, bribery, corruption, fraud and/or Terrorist Financing.
The position reports into the Head of Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime – Jacksonville and Regional Head of Anti-Fraud Bribery and Corruption. As part of ABC, your main focus will be to assist and support the Americas Anti-Fraud Bribery and Corruption (AFBC) team with the development of a robust ABC program and Assist and support the ABC team with operational matters involving bribery and corruption risks within the Americas.
- Assist with AFBC operational matters with the Americas region
- Review gifts and entertainment requests in the Compliance Direct system
- Review and Assist with requests concerning charitable donations, use of business development consultants, hiring of candidates, and other areas of the ABC program to ensure that those areas are in compliance with the applicable policies and procedures
- Assist in compiling and analyzing reporting statistics for AFBC senior management
- Work on special projects and targeted reviews
- Assist in other areas of ABC as needed
- Remain current on industry rules, regulations and best practices to help ensure that the program meets regulatory standards
- Conduct periodic monitoring and testing in order to assess and review compliance with legal, regulatory and internal firm policy requirements and work with the business and other stakeholders to design appropriate remedial actions to mitigate identified risks
- A University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous relevant years of legal, compliance, audit or regulatory experience with knowledge of financial services/banking industry
- Strong investigative skills – inquiry, analysis, interviewing, testing (including forensic testing)
- Strong organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in managing, training and developing junior staff
- An understanding of the legal and compliance issues of complex banking organizations
- Experience in dealing with large volumes of data and making effective use of information systems
- Team player and self-starter - able to act on own initiative and to learn quickly
- Ideally an existing Financial Crime professional with a background and good knowledge of bribery and corruption laws and regulations
- Knowledge of AML Laws (USA Patriot Act), Regulations (FED, SEC, FINRA)
- The ability to communicate issues to Senior Management in an effective manner
- Strong in your analytical skills with an investigative mindset
- Strong with Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Strong in your interpersonal skills, professionalism and teamwork awareness
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy
- Proactive in approach to tasks & responsibilities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.