Associate Business Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Sapient Government Services Arlington
Sapient Government Services Arlington urgently required following position for Associate Business Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Business Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Sapient Government Services Arlington Jobs Details:
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have excellent interpersonal skills, client interaction and management skills, and organizational skills.
- Utilize protocol-specific guidelines to provide project tracking and reporting support for human clinical research projects including master data and metadata management and queries.
- Analyze clinical site performance in terms of data submission, collection, and consistency.
- Collaborate with nationwide grantee sites, program directors, and the internal multi-disciplinary operations and development teams.
- Actively participate in regular meetings, client communications/reporting, and data-driven business decisions.
- Perform data analysis to support process improvement/design and/or scientific communication.
- Perform data harmonization and data cleaning among multiple cohorts.
- Provide Tier 1 user support for system issues, including login assistance, user privileges, system workflows, and enhancement requests.
- Develop Case Report Forms (eCRFs) and assist with inventory tracking in the Electronic Data Capture (EDC)/data management platform.
- Provide input for and assess impact of EDC functionality enhancements.
- Support the software lifecycle with emphasis on performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Update and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective harmonious relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to plan and manage time and resources, establish priorities, and meet or exceed goals.
- Skilled in the operation of computers and related software applications, such as MS Office.
- Experience in research processes and/or entry/extraction/compilation/reporting of research data.
- Technical understanding of tools such as SQL and SAS at an intermediate level.
- Experience with EDCs, monitoring clinical trial data, CDISC, and/or Big Data a plus.
- Experience operating as a team member, without close supervision, in complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with competing priorities and demands.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, preferable in a related field: life sciences, health programs, clinical research, NIH, or other related government/health research programs.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Preferred: BS in Health Sciences, Statistics, MIS, or Informatics