Medical Records Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Calloway Associates Inc Denver
Calloway Associates Inc Denver urgently required following position for Medical Records Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Records Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Calloway Associates Inc Denver Jobs Details:
Title : Medical Records Clerk
Location : Denver VA Medical Center - 1055 Clermont Street, Denver, CO 80220
Type of Position : Full-Time, Contract- 6 months with options to extend
Positions Available : four (04) Position
The successful candidate will report to the On-Site Supervisor and Human Resources at our corporate office. Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Identifies, assembles and files laboratory, radiology and consultation reports and other medical information within the Veterans record.
- Contacts community providers in order to obtain medical records for Veteran care in the
- Performs receptionist and customer service duties.
- When records are received, the incumbent will ensure that all necessary health/administrative information is integrated into Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) and the Veterans
- Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA).
- Supports patient safety standards using the correct Veterans Affairs identification of all patients through the use of two forms of identification.
- Communicates pertinent patient data to the appropriate provider.
- Screens/receives phone calls in a courteous and timely manner.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to cultural diversity, race, gender, and others individual differences in the workforce, in the Veteran population and in the Community.
- Daily computer use of Microsoft office products.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Have a High School education or GED equivalent.
- Oral and written proficiency with English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Have documented training and skills verification.
- Must be able to successfully complete a government background screening.
- Familiarity with Medical Terminology preferred