Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hbk Cpas Consultants Cherry Hill
Hbk Cpas Consultants Cherry Hill urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hbk Cpas Consultants Cherry Hill Jobs Details:
HBK CPAs & Consultants, a large regional CPA firm is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for its Cherry Hill, New Jersey office.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities will include:
* General office duties, including receptionist duties, filing, posting mail, etc.
* Processing of tax returns and financial statements.
* Typing various correspondence as well as proofreading as required.
* Assisting with scheduling, meeting confirmations and management of firm-wide calendar.
* Assisting with special projects.
* Assisting with management/procurement of all office supplies, stationary, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate must:
* Be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Possess excellent computer skills including, Microsoft Suite.
* Possess excellent professional telephone skills.
* Be adept at multi-tasking.
* Be detailed-oriented and be able to work independently.
* Have a strong work ethic.
*Be hardworking and reliable.
Prior experience in a public accounting firm and/or other professional service setting is preferred.
Working hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. During tax season (January through April 15th), Saturdays are required.
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Group term Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
* Flexible Spending Account
* Other Voluntary Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
- Cherry Hill, NJ