Population Health Manager Jobs Vacancy in Essence Group Holdings Corporation New York
Essence Group Holdings Corporation New York urgently required following position for Population Health Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Population Health Manager Jobs Vacancy in Essence Group Holdings Corporation New York Jobs Details:
In order to apply for a position at Lumeris, you must create an account using your email address and a password of your choosing. This account will allow you to receive notifications each step of the way through the job application process. With these updates, you’ll never have to wonder where you are in the process. Additionally, we can easily send pertinent documents to you for your review. Once you create the account, you may apply to any position you feel is a good fit without having to re-enter information. Thank you for your interest in Lumeris.Position: Population Health Manager Position Summary: The Population Health Manager is responsible for improving Accountable Care Team (Provider) engagement. This position will establish significant “mindshare” within our Accountable Care Team partners including: physicians, nurses, administrative staff and management. This position will drive awareness, adoption and utilization of ADSP related quality and service offerings. They will work to positively influence ACT behavior empowering value based care à Quality and Cost & Utilization. This person will play a critical role in fortifying the collaborative relationship we seek to establish with our physicians at the practice or clinic level. Job Description:
Role and Responsibility
*Please note, this position will be based out of New York City and will require primarily on-site work with the ability to be flexible on commuting in/around the city while supporting different practice sites.
- Establish strong personal relationships with external Accountable Care Teams and internal subject matter experts
- Manage education and adoption of provider engagement technology
- Support sustainable clinical practice transformation through practice observations, review of findings, best practice recommendations, and provision of tools and resources to promote population health management and value-based care
- Provide ongoing support and provider education on client-specific care delivery strategies
- Support practices’ utilization of available Care Management programs
- Provide education on comprehensive and accurate documentation and coding of risk-adjusted patient populations to ensure appropriate risk score and revenue capture
- Deliver programs, training, and support program adoption to client
- Keeping abreast of current industry, market, and policy landscape
Experience, Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field or equivalent client-facing experience within the healthcare domain
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working with physician practices including; patient facing office staff, provider relations, provider education, practice transformation and/or practice management
- Demonstrated change management expertise
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in any of the following areas: Medicare advantage, Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), managed care regulations, quality reporting, care management, population management, ACO strategy implementation and operations, and supporting providers in risk based contracts.
- Strategic and entrepreneurial outlook with strong collaborations skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player, excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare metrics and use of analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of the U.S. healthcare system
- Exceptional client-facing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
In addition to competitive salaries, challenging work assignments, and developmental opportunities, Lumeris offers employees a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), matching 401K, and tuition assistance.
For more information on Lumeris careers and to apply for positions, please check out our web site: www.lumeris.com/careers
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from Lumeris, follow us on Twitter: @LumerisJobs.Location: New York, NY Time Type: Full time Status: XL - FT