Assembly Jobs Vacancy in John Deere Regional Distribution Center Quad Cities
John Deere Regional Distribution Center Quad Cities urgently required following position for Assembly. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assembly Jobs Vacancy in John Deere Regional Distribution Center Quad Cities Jobs Details:
Performs assembly, disassembly and/or assembly repair operations in a team environment.
Types of Machines, Tools and Equipment Used or Operated:
Varies by specific duties. Includes but is not limited to: hand or power tools, conveyors, testing and runoff equipment, gages, grinders, riveters, arbor presses, hoists, hand and power trucks, dynamometers, tachometers, runoff machines, prints, fixtures, jigs, templates, clamps and various other hand tools.
Work is not closely supervised. Employees must maintain a safe work environment. Details are dependent on duties assigned but in general consist of the following:
- Assembles, bundles and/or packages to specification on a line or bench assembly operation.
- Disassembles and/or repairs assemblies.
- Works from assembly prints and specifications.
- Performs own setups and/or works from part prints and/or job specifications.
- Checks results for conformance to print and/or specifications and makes necessary corrections.
- Records data and/or keeps records for quality, maintenance and/or preventive maintenance, SPC, etc.
- Lubricates, checks and/or cleans equipment and tooling.
- Performs some preventive maintenance and adjustments to equipment.
- Instructs and assists other team members.
- Moves and positions loads.
- Cleans work area and performs other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job.