Assistant Brand Manager New Product Development Jobs Vacancy in Mary Kay Inc Addison
Mary Kay Inc Addison urgently required following position for Assistant Brand Manager New Product Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Brand Manager New Product Development Jobs Vacancy in Mary Kay Inc Addison Jobs Details:
- Under the direction of the Brand Manager, leads the commercialization of regional and global new products, formula updates and packaging changes. Collaborates & communicates with creative, product development, regulatory, CCE, & region marketing teams to manage/advance project timelines. Evaluates competitive products & provides formula & package direction to internal partners for product development. Evaluates & provides preliminary approvals on product & package aesthetics. Works with creative & packaging teams to develop the look & function of the product package. May lead resolution efforts of any project challenges to keep the project moving toward launch date
- Develops new product concepts & strategies in collaboration with Brand manager.
- Completes market & competitive reviews to understand product gaps. Monitors trends in cosmetics and fashion.
- Works with Director, Product Positioning to create product positioning documents (PPD’s) & Brand Books for future products as well as updating current product positioning documents for re-promotions.
- Prepares pricing recommendations based on competitive analysis, secondary research & internal cost parameters
- Prepares the components of product business cases for regional & limited edition programs. Recommends business cases to project leadership team & regional marketing teams. Provides post production launch analysis to leadership to evaluate the success of recent launches & to help design potential improvements for the future. Reviews independent sales force & industry feedback in the form of blogs, editor reviews, etc. Makes recommendations that affect future product launches
- Leads the development & recommendation of consumer & product research including qualitative consumer research, consumer claims tests, when required, clinical testing
- Must demonstrate the ability to gather and analyze competitive, cost and historical information and to prepare price comparison charts.
- Must demonstrate the ability to develop options and recommend pricing, develop and tabulate results of feedback surveys and ensure the accuracy of communications
- Proficiency in Excel is required to format and analyze product, pricing, packaging, promotion and other product marketing management information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Requires both a high attention to detail as well as broad strategic thinking abilities (e.g. country/product and launch plans, communication strategies, etc.).