Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in University Houston Houston
University Houston Houston urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in University Houston Houston Jobs Details:
Provides administrative staff support to a university executive. Organizes and coordinates activities of the unit.
- Drafts correspondence, memoranda, speeches, position papers, program/grant proposals and other written documentation.
- Assists in organizing activities of the unit, such as retreats, staff development, committee appointments, internship programs, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Serves on committees and task forces as a representative of the unit.
- Responds to information requests from internal and external agencies and offices and conducts research to assist in policy and program development.
- May collect information, and write and edit newsletter or news bulletins for the unit.
- Participates in special projects and prepares a variety of statistical reports as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Posting Information:
Experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
This position will provide administrative staff support to the Director of Sales and Marketing. Organize and coordinate activities of the sales and marketing department at Hilton University of Houston.
Assist in organizing activities of the department such as sales and catering inquiries, pre-qualifying leads, site inspections for clients, managing and distributing leads to the appropriate sales manager.
Assist with prospecting and researching for new business as requested by Director of Sales and Marketing
Prepare sales meeting reports, weekly and end of month recap reports, and other management reports as directed by Director of Sales and Marketing
Interact with department managers - the Sales, Reservations, Front Desk, Hilton Meetings, Food and Beverage, and Audio visual for the smooth delivery of services.
Draw up contracts for groups and events, and process paperwork into hotel property management systems.
May collect information, and write and edit marketing materials or news bulletins for the Hilton Hotel.
Employee Status: Regular/Benefits
Job Posting: Mar 19, 2018, 8:50:27 AM