Consultant Employee Relations Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Financial Greensboro
Lincoln Financial Greensboro urgently required following position for Consultant Employee Relations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Employee Relations Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Financial Greensboro Jobs Details:
Alternate Locations: Greensboro, NC (North Carolina)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
This fast paced position provides direct HR services to select clients as directed by the HR Business partner, focusing on employee relations issues. This includes consulting with managers and employees on performance-related concerns; supporting and conducting internal investigations in conjunction with Lincoln Employee Relations and legal colleagues as required; assisting managers in creating coaching plans for employees; addressing employee concerns with managers and other staff as appropriate; using judgment to determine proper course of action regarding any reported performance or conduct issues; and maintaining record-keeping concerning employee performance develop employee relations solutions that effectively foster a high performing workplace. In addition, s/he supports the Insurance and Retirement Solutions Human Resources team by performing a variety of activities that help to leverage them as individuals and as a team.
- Manages corrective action process, as assigned by the HR Business partners, including performing fact-finding, developing documentation, coaching managers and employees, and engaging the corporate HR Employee Relations, Legal teams as required.
- Develops and executes solutions to address employee relations and performance management issues.
- Mitigates litigation risk by consistently addressing employee relations and performance management issues.
- Coaches managers on how to effectively identify, navigate, and resolve employee relations and performance management issues.
- Ensures self and managers are accountable for documentation and follow-through on employee relations issues.
- Researches practices, Interprets policies and recommends procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws (i.e., Fair Labor Standards Act, FMLA, ADAAA, etc.).
- Researches, investigates, and responds to complaints as well as administrative charges received from external governmental agencies under direction of counsel.
- Collaborates with HRBPs, Employee Relations COE, and Legal on employee relations investigations as assigned for over 2000 employees most of which are non-exempt.
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience; educational concentration in Human Resources is preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in Human Resources that aligns with the responsibilities for this position, Employee Relations experience is required
- Proficiency in federal, state, and local EEO and Labor statutes, regulations, enforcement policies and practices
- Experience working with HRIS technologies (we use Eyesight Systems for ER tracking) , analysis and reporting tools, applicant tracking systems, and recruitment systems
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Experience working with a non-exempt population desired #LI-CG1
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.