Graphic Designer Production Artist Jobs Vacancy in Artist Craftsman Supply Portland
Artist Craftsman Supply Portland urgently required following position for Graphic Designer Production Artist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Production Artist Jobs Vacancy in Artist Craftsman Supply Portland Jobs Details:
The Graphic Designer / Production Artist supports the organization’s visual communication needs by working on a variety of projects and activities – including but not limited to advertising, branding, social media, signage, e-mail marketing and internal communications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Design and create within the brand using new and pre-existing graphics
· Put processes in place to track and manage workflow assigned by various business partners
· Prepare on-brand comps to present to business partners for input and approval
· Prepare final artwork and deliver it in accepted formats (jpg. png. gif. print, etc)
· Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
· Maintain technical knowledge needed to perform at a high level – attend workshops, webinars, read professional publications, and stay connected to design community
· Maintain a database of product images used in online store
· Create a consistent look and feel to web store through use of product photography and swatches
· Have a working knowledge of online ad creation and can develop assets accordingly
· All other duties as assigned by Web & Designs Manager
Education and Experience
- BA/BS Degree in a related field is preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience with Graphic Design in a professional setting – Digital and Pre-press
- Experience designing within a brand is essential
- Previous experience in e-Commerce a plus
- Graphic Design Skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- General knowledge of HTML
- Photography/photo editing skills required
· Ability to design within a brand
· Strong conceptual thinking, visual balance, and typography knowledge are required
· Ability to work in a fast-pace team environment
· Good time management skill and ability to handle rigid deadlines and revisions
· Ability to stay on top of tasks and see through to completion
· Skilled at identifying and solving problems through cognitive thinking
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to create more efficient processes and workflows
· Able to accept constructive criticism and design direction
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, speak and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to key at a computer, sit, stand, walk, and occasionally kneel, bend, reach and grasp. Employee must be able to lift 25 pounds on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time