Hotel Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Compass Hospitality Lakeville
Compass Hospitality Lakeville urgently required following position for Hotel Front Desk Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hotel Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Compass Hospitality Lakeville Jobs Details:
Hours include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Delivering an extraordinary experience while providing comfort, ease and long-lasting relationships with the best possible service and product we can provide! This position will do this through connecting with each guest, maintaining an organized area, and delivering value through each room sell.
Essential Job Functions
- Check-in/out hotel guests in a confident, professional, and friendly manner.
- Assist with reservations calls in a professional manner.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Upsell rooms to match the needs of the guest
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Achieve hotel reward program sign-up goals for each day/week/month as assigned
- Complete tasks assigned by manager
- Act as Manager on Duty when one is not on property or available.
- Take ownership of the hotel and assist other departments as needed, i.e. pool, laundry, housekeeping, etc.
- Actively pursue learning opportunities
- Initiate courtesy call after check-in to ensure guest is satisfied with accommodations as well as offer any assistance.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Review arrivals noting special requests and blocking rooms as necessary for VIP and group arrivals.
- Calls should be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Take record and relay messages accurately, completely and legibly.
- Accept and record wake-up call requests.
- Complete all items as listed on shift checklists.
- Adhere to all cashiering procedures: open, secure and balance out shift banks to include the verification of all cash, credit card, and check transactions during a given shift.
- Keep the front desk as well as lobby areas clean and well organized.
- Legibly document maintenance needs in front desk log and submits to Manager.
- Knows how to use front office equipment.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- It is a requirement of this position that you are physically able to handle standing up and moving about the facility over an eight hour period.
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the hotel
- Frequently walking, bending, stooping, and kneeling.
- Must be able to maintain a highly positive and friendly professional image and attitude that will reflect well on the hotels guests.
- Adhere to the dress code.
- Must keep guest information safe and confidential
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to or exceeding 30 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Guest Service: 1 year
- Hotel Front Desk: 1 year