Clinical Laboratory Associate Jobs Vacancy in Natera San Carlos
Natera San Carlos urgently required following position for Clinical Laboratory Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Laboratory Associate Jobs Vacancy in Natera San Carlos Jobs Details:
- Assists in testing of patient samples according to standard operating procedure in an efficient manner with little to no errors Responsible for maintaining updated understanding and knowledge of methods performed in the lab.
- Follows GLP (good laboratory practice): maintain cleans and organized work space.
- Completes training and other deadlines on time.
- Recognizes and escalates equipment malfunctions; troubleshoots common errors on the lab floor.
- Recognizes, documents, and escalates protocol deviations in lab to lead/supervisor.
- Communicates with team and other departments (including via e-mail).
- Provides feedback on day-to-day schedule and tasks to lead/supervisor.
- Assists teammates in completing daily tasks.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner.
- Adheres to departmental expectations.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job.
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure.
- Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Employee must pass post offer criminal background check.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA (or equivalent) in a biological science or similar field of study.
- 0-2 years of industry-related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, computer, and pipetting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Word processing and data management.
- Duties typically performed in BSL-2 lab setting.
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary.
- Duties may require working various shifts, weekends, and/or overtime.
Natera® is a worldwide genetic testing and diagnostics company that’s changing how doctors and patients manage genetic disease. Our team includes scientists, biostatisticians, researchers, and talented laboratory professionals from around the globe.