Claim Associate Express Jobs Vacancy in State Farm Richardson
State Farm Richardson urgently required following position for Claim Associate Express. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claim Associate Express Jobs Vacancy in State Farm Richardson Jobs Details:
Number of Openings:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers a remarkable customer experience throughout the handling of lower complexity claims, identifying and ensuring prompt routing of claims to other functional areas.
- Receives and processes claim information, and communicate with internal and external customers via phone and other communication channels.
- Works in a team environment and handles low complexity/high volume work in contact/call center environment
- Successful completion of required training programs and licensing; continuing education for licensing
- Listen and communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically
- Work from established procedures and job aids and handle multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone
- Educate customers on the claim process
- Escalate problems or inquiries as needed
- Maintain quality, accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing environment
- Prior call center or customer service experience is preferred
- Fulfill state licensing and continuing education requirements as applicable.
- Job may require travel overnight via commercial transportation or driving motor vehicles to any office locations where the Company does business, or other locations to conduct/attend training, conferences, meetings, and/or seminars.
- Must be willing to work flexible work shifts as operation dictates.
- May work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays, based on workload and job requirements within a 24-hour work environment.
- May be required to work overtime.
LOCATION: 1251 State Street, (Cityline – Building 2) Richardson, TX 75082,
candidates must be willing to relocate themselves (if needed) at their expense to this location.
Training Hours: July 30, 2018 until October 5, 2018; Monday - Friday, 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. CST.
No time off will be granted during the training. Please ensure you are able to commit to the mandatory training before applying.
Once training is completed, Express associates may work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays, based on workload and job requirements within the hours of operation (currently Sunday-Saturday 5:00 A.M. –11:00 P.M. CST), and may be required to work overtime.
Pay for Performance Merit reviews are conducted annually to reward associates with performance-based pay increases. As you continuously
grow, your pay often grows too.
Annual Bonus Potential The annual bonus provides a way to reward eligible employees for their contributions and continuing commitment to the overall success of the State Farm® Companies goals.
Total Rewards You may be eligible to participate in our total rewards benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurance, vision, 401(k) plan, credit union, tuition aid reimbursement, a fully funded retirement pension plan and more.
Express Auto Claims is a dedicated, in-office workforce that supports an extended hour and 7 days a week work environment driven by customer demands.
SALARY: Competitive starting salary $34,758.75/annual ($17.25/hr.); shift pay (including weekends) may apply. Our compensation
programs are always evolving and are subject to change.
LICENSING: Training may include Claims Adjusters Licensing paid for by State Farm. Successful selected candidates will receive a job offer
stating that continued employment as a State Farm Express Customer Associate is contingent upon meeting the requirements necessary to obtain appropriate state(s) mandated licenses. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s), and background checks required of various state(s). Unsuccessful candidates may be released from employment.
WORK SCHEDULE: After training, full-time weekly schedules total 38:45 per week. Employees are expected to work in a shift environment including irregular hours, weekends, and holidays based on workload, job requirements and customer demand. Employees work schedules may change based on business need and are expected to be shift flexible as business needs change.
LI - LF1