Intermediate Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The Reger Group Washington
The Reger Group Washington urgently required following position for Intermediate Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intermediate Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The Reger Group Washington Jobs Details:
Intermediate Financial Analyst shall a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting related field and the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience in USCG or DOD budgeting, formulation, and execution.
- NACI clearance
The Intermediate Financial Analyst shall provide support to CG-922 on routine financial management of FMS cases to include but not limited to the following: FMS USCG or DOD case-level financial and business operations experience.
- Experienced use of Microsoft Office Suite 2016 and Adobe XI Pro
- Provide support to FMS Case Managers in maintaining communications throughout the FMS case life-cycle with points of contact (POC) necessary for the efficient execution of assigned FMS cases.
- Assist CG-922 in meeting all necessary case milestones associated with financial, logistics, and reporting issues for assigned cases.
- Provide financial activities support to include recording obligational authority, liquidating obligations, preparing quarterly reports, researching, analyzing, and reconciling current and prior year accounts using USCG Core Accounting Systems (CAS)/Financial Procurement Desktop (FPD) and US Navy Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL).
- Prepare Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) acceptances, and prepare Funds Transfer Authority (FTA) and Change In Financial Plan (CIFP) for CG-922 review and approval, using USCG CAS/FPD.
- Provide weekly reconciliation support to CG-922 by researching and reconciling outstanding obligations by working with USCG internal Staff (e.g. CG-8, CG-9, FINCEN Staff), using USCG CAS/FPD.
- Prepare FMS case files for closure and CG-922 approval and ensure all documents are properly filed in corresponding financial folders.
- Prepare a monthly line item report detailing FMS admin budget line item expenditures using data extracted from USCG’s financial reports.
- Prepare financial footnotes that summarize any account discrepancies noted in the FMS case closure process.
- Assist FMS Case Managers and Financial Managers in preparing formal FMS Financial Management Reviews (FMR) in accordance with DoD, DSCA, and NIPO requirements.
- Provide support in assembling and analyzing the Security Assistance Program Budget Review (SAPBR) as well as the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) to assist with the preparation of justifications for the CG-922 review and approval.
- Enter POM and budget data into the Budget and Programming Submission Management and Reporting Tool (BSMART) administered by DSCA and accomplished through web-based query at https://sc-ppbe.dsca.mil/BSMART.
- Maintain and update an FMS ACRN Breakdown Report for each FMS case on a daily, monthly basis or as required.
- Provide Security Cooperation Enterprise Solution (SCES) training upon implementation.
- Provide MIPR data and MISIL verification of Record Serial Numbers (RSNs)/ACRN line items necessary to process all outstanding unbilled expenditures produced by FINCEN as required for USCG Reimbursable FMS accounts.
- Provide support to certify active FMS accounts in the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Web Pipeline Certification Tool (PCT).
Job Type: Full-time
- FMS USCG or DOD case-level financial and business operations: 1 year
- in USCG or DOD budgeting, formulation, and execution: 5 years