Store Team Member Cashier Stocker Animal Care Jobs Vacancy in Pet Supplies Plus Florence
Pet Supplies Plus Florence urgently required following position for Store Team Member Cashier Stocker Animal Care. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Team Member Cashier Stocker Animal Care Jobs Vacancy in Pet Supplies Plus Florence Jobs Details:
Did you know bearded dragons grow up to 2 feet long? Or that the average life span for an umbrella cockatoo is 50 years? Our team members are pet lovers and like to know it all!
As a Store Team Member at Pet Supplies Plus, you?re pawsitively passionate about people and their pets. Providing exceptional, neighborly service at every opportunity during your work day, you will
- stop to help a neighbor select the perfect toy for a terrier that likes to chew
- review and compare the ingredient labels of several food brands for a concerned cat parent
- fit a squirming dachshund with the perfect harness
- educate a sixth grader on bird ownership
- stock shelves and ring up neighbors? purchases
- feed all the furry pets and make sure their cages are spiffy
?all while engaging with PSP neighbors and smiling in the face of puppy breath. Are you awesome? No, you are more than that. You?re PAWsome!
A Pet Supplies Plus team member will likely do it all, but may specialize in any of the following areas:
- Processes neighbors? purchases with trustworthy accuracy and efficiency
- Provides Preferred Pet Club membership information to ensure neighbors don?t miss any outstanding offers
- Safely unloads our delivery trucks using the proper equipment
- Stocks shelves to ensure Fido always gets his favorite chew toy and treats
- Carries bags of kibble, cat litter, aquariums and other purchases out to neighbors? cars
- Provides care for pets in our store, which may include cleaning habitats, feeding and handling the animals
- Answers neighbor?s questions on animal care to help them find or maintain the perfect pet
The Store Team member position can be physically demanding, requiring heavy lifting (40-65 lbs) and standing for long periods of time. We support learning through our interactive Pet Degree pay-for-knowledge programs. PAWsome Store Team Members will:
- Support each other by acting as back-up when extra help is needed
- Be knowledgeable about animals and our products in order to provide outstanding neighborly service
- Be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- All candidates must pass a drug screening (in applicable states), and be 16 years or older.