Office Administrative Assistant Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Onit Houston
Onit Houston urgently required following position for Office Administrative Assistant Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrative Assistant Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Onit Houston Jobs Details:
Onit, Inc. is growing and we are in need of an experienced Office Manager. The role will provide administrative support to management and office staff for the Houston office. In this position, the incumbent will manage the front desk at our new office and will be accountable to manage daily administrative functions to support the business operations.
Location: Heights / 77007
Type: Full time role
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
- Maintaining the immaculate presentation of our prestigious premise.
- Document meeting activities by taking detailed notes as requested by management
- Maintains files and records, analyses data, may coordinate preparation of reports.
- Manage the company employee organizational chart
- Assists with all functions of daily operations, including coordinating travel arrangements, processing expense reports, maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Manages invoices and coordinates invoices approvals; works with accounting for department purchases
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and refreshments via web, phone or purchase items in person as needed.
- Utilize many different systems from word processing, spreadsheets and other software used by the business
- Coordinate weekly company lunches and ad hoc meetings as required
- Supports company morale by coordinating Employee Advisory Committee and morale-building activities.
- A minimum of an Associates degree or equivalent preferred and 4+ years of experience in an administrative assistant role **OR** Bachelors degree and 2+ years of experience in an administrative assistant role.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Apple computer systems is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality while working with sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with little supervision
**READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY**
- Please submit your resume in a PDF Format as an attachment. Indeed will reformat your resume by default, so you must attached a PDF formatted copy.
- We just outside downtown Houston and are moving to the Galleria area in July 2018
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- orderin: 1 year
- Receptionist: 1 year
- Administrative Assistant: 4 years
- MS Office: 3 years
- Houston, TX 77056