End User Support Specialist Chicago Corporate Office Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Chicago
- End User Support Specialist Chicago Corporate Office
- Chicago IL
- 24 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Boeing Chicago urgently required following position for End User Support Specialist Chicago Corporate Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
End User Support Specialist Chicago Corporate Office Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Chicago Jobs Details:
The position reports directly to the Global IT Service Operations NE Senior Manager, and will provide 7X24 Executive Computing Support for all senior levels of Boeing executives, including Executive Assistants, Executive Office Administrators, Chiefs of Staff , Boeing Board of Directors and others in a direct executive support role.
Candidate must be comfortable to support all levels of executives, including Executive Assistants, Executive Office Administrators, Chiefs of Staff and others in a direct executive support role. Total client base is close to a hundred persons and may at times include Boeing Board of Directors members, senior members of all branches of the military, and visiting senior executives from airline customers or suppliers/partners.
- Leading others to locate and isolate complex computing delivery systems or network problems
- Providing and coordinating complex computing delivery systems configuration management
- Leading others to ensure computing and delivery systems orders meet end-user expectations and performing complex end-user training
- Troubleshooting and helping to resolve mobility related issues
- Maintaining standards and support IT upgrades
- Candidate must have working knowledge of infrastructure, and security and system integration
- Candidate must have a high level of expertise in wireless, mobility, collaboration tools, remote access tools, and computing integration
- Position will involve some lifting of hardware and requires setup/refresh of computing equipment
- Most projects will require some interfacing with the other applicable Boeing IT disciplines (desktop support, server, network, security, analysis/application, architecture, records management)
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
1 plus years’ experience using and supporting multiple mobility platforms
(corporate, service, or combination)
- Must have at least 3 years or more of communication experience, both written and verbal, with a comfort in public speaking and frequent interactions with executive-level management
- Must have 5 years or more interfacing with either senior level executives, military senior leaders, or combined
- Do you have experience performing basic lifting, reconfiguration and relocation of computing desktop equipment
- 5 years or more of education and/or work experience in delivering end-user desktop/application and multi-media support
Knowledge and troubleshooting experience of standard desktop hardware and software, printers and services, and Conference Rooms using Crestron systems
Strong skills in wireless technology, networking, collaboration tools, remote access, and computing integration
Apple Certification is desired
- Strong team player with good organizational skills; detail-oriented and able to diagnose hardware/software/system problems
- Must possess and be willing to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Expert in managing multiple tasks at once and meeting commitments
- Requires positive can-do attitude, strong people skills and the ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing in the customer language (without IT jargon)
- Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience
- Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience