Correspondence Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation San Angelo
Performant Financial Corporation San Angelo urgently required following position for Correspondence Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Correspondence Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation San Angelo Jobs Details:
To accurately receive, review, scan and forward correspondence. Ensuring that all federal & state regulations, contractual compliance and company guidelines and standards are met. Additionally ensure that all deadlines are met, as dictated by client contracts, department & company policies and any/all regulatory or compliance requirements.
- Review all incoming mail, prioritizing by urgency and importance as per department & client guidelines.
- Process and scan all correspondence efficiently and accurately.
- Enter appropriate status codes on the system, updates current account information, and generates letters.
- Distributes designated media to other departments as appropriate.
- Counts and logs daily production.
- Completes all other tasks and duties as assigned.
- High level of ability in multi-tasking and prioritizing workload.
- Must have flexibility and able to adapt to ever changing needs and requirements.
- MS Excel & Word skills.
- Able to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Able to work efficiently independently and complete any/all workload as assigned by department management.
- Strong communication in both verbal & written business language skills.
- Responsible, dependable, conscientious, detail oriented and reliable.
- Sit/stand/walk 8-12 hr/day
- Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10 lbs occasionally
- Keying frequently, handling, reaching, fine manipulation
- 2-3 years general office work experience & environment
- High School diploma preferred
Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS