Senior Help Desk Technician Jobs Vacancy in Fahrenheit New York
Fahrenheit New York urgently required following position for Senior Help Desk Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Help Desk Technician Jobs Vacancy in Fahrenheit New York Jobs Details:
Sr. Help Desk Technician
Fortune 500 Global Media
On-going consulting (Minimum 6-Month Commitment)
$32/hr W2 is max I can go
My client is a Fortune 500 Global Media company. The Technology group works to ensure proper computer and mobile device operation in support of essential business tasks for approximately 140 users across four office locations. This includes actively resolving help requests in a timely manner, helping to maintain all applicable software applications and hardware, while continuing ongoing learning of new technology. Problem resolution will involve the use of diagnostic and help-request tracking tools, as well as providing in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level, phone support and email support.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, the Customer Advocate provides outstanding customer service to all end users, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a deep, but ever evolving, technical knowledge, a positive attitude, a sense of urgency, and is collaborative, resourceful, punctual, and professional.
- Provide exceptional customer service support in person, on the phone or through email
- Utilize helpdesk platform (Zendesk) to monitor, assign, and respond to helpdesk tickets while meeting SLA’s
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, and printers
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve computer software and hardware issues
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory and manage security settings on files, folders and shares.
- Managing stock of equipment and other supplies
- Support use of the Office 365 Platform
- SharePoint / OneDrive standards and use
- Teams and Skype UC / PBX use
- Office Suite Training * Maintain Technology service desk policies and procedures
- Develop Knowledgebase articles for Technology group and end users
- Manage Technology assets and maintain software / hardware inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Essential Technology Skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 8.1 and 10, PC and Mac hardware, printing, peripherals, mobile devices, remote access, systems imaging, virus/malware removal, and productivity applications (Office 365, Google Apps, Adobe, Okta, Zoom, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ticketing platforms (Zendesk preferred), operating systems migrations, automated deployment of software packages and updates
- Strong working knowledge of networking, wireless, servers, telecom and security principles * Excellent interpersonal skills and command of written/spoken English, with the ability to communicate complex information easily and tactfully to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work independently and take initiative; demonstrated ability to identify and troubleshoot complex problems and see them through to a resolution
- Professional and service-oriented demeanor; must be able to work cooperatively with users and external partners
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Available to work on occasional evenings and weekends (as needed)
Technical certifications a plus (e.g. MCP, MCSE, ITIL, A+, etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Required work authorization:
- United States