Lingual Loan Processor Jobs Vacancy in Afs Acceptance Fort Lauderdale
Afs Acceptance Fort Lauderdale urgently required following position for Lingual Loan Processor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lingual Loan Processor Jobs Vacancy in Afs Acceptance Fort Lauderdale Jobs Details:
Administrative Assistant – Auto Finance – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Our fast-paced company is looking for a team member to perform a wide range of administrative and office support for the organization. expand our dealer base.
- Provide support to various department
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and mailing.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare written responses to routine inquires
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Above average communication skills
- 6 paid holidays
- 3 Weeks PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Employee HMO Medical paid up to 100%
- Free daily caffeine in the form of coffee; tea and cocoa for non-caffeine junkies
- At least 2 years of administrative experience
- High school diploma
- Bilingual (Spanish) is required