Pricing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Prime Therapeutics Eagan
Prime Therapeutics Eagan urgently required following position for Pricing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pricing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Prime Therapeutics Eagan Jobs Details:
The Pricing Analyst maintains, provides analyses, consults and conducts financial modeling in support of Prime’s pricing programs and/or underwriting functions. This position develops reporting, models and methodologies that align to their designated line of business in support of the department pricing strategy.
- Build and maintain models in support of pricing and profitability analyses functions
- May be responsible for recurring financial and pricing analysis and reporting in support of internal and/or external client initiatives
- Research and document the current pricing in place as well as the development of recommended pricing for designated line of business
- Research current market pricing to recommend changes to programs and/or processes. Improve accuracy of pricing and profitability analysis by applying this competitive intelligence to pricing practices and SOPs.
- Conduct logging, tracking, analysis, reporting, automation efforts, and process improvements in order to support and enhance current pricing programs
- Utilize standard operation procedures (SOPs) to investigate and respond to inquiries regarding pricing and/or reporting for designated line of business
- Perform quarterly market pricing research and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Math, Business, related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of work experience in pricing or financial analysis
- 1 years experience in Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), claims processing, healthcare, and/or related field
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability and desire to be attentive to detail
- Ability to work independently & meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Access, Excel, and Word
- Experience in creating pricing and profitability models
- Experience in PBM pricing
- Previous SAS Enterprise Guide experience
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule which may include weekends, holidays, or shifts outside of Prime’s core business hours of 9:00am-3:00pm
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to Manager Financial Modeling in the Network Management Department