Order Processor Jobs Vacancy in Window Nation Glen Burnie
Window Nation Glen Burnie urgently required following position for Order Processor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Order Processor Jobs Vacancy in Window Nation Glen Burnie Jobs Details:
Window Nation is searching for an Order Processor to upload, review, and approve the material and labor quotes provided by the vendors. This successful individual will have a thorough understanding of the window replacement industry including product knowledge and labor pricing. This position reports to and works closely with the Customer Fulfillment Manager, administrative staff, sales team, and vendors.
This position works to identify differences between quote provided and sales contract, problem solve by working with vendors and salesmen to find solutions that best suit the customers' needs and expectations, and meet or exceed designated lead times of sale to order approval.
Primary Job Functions
Review quotes received by vendor and compare them to the contract and measure specifications. Question vendors on quoted labor that is not listed on the contract or part of the set pricing structure. Question sales team on items noted by measure technician that are quoted but not listed on the contract and work with the CFM to resolve discrepancies. Calculate gross profit of each job.
- Develop working relationships with salesmen and vendors throughout all markets. Manage the amount of quotes that are received and reviewed on a daily basis. Gross profit oversight through individual job parameters. Clearly convey identified issues to the CFM, sales team, admin team, and vendors for purposes of resolving open issues. Daily follow up with CFM, admin team, sales team and vendors to address and correct issues holding up quotes from being approved. Review Open Balance Reports (OBR) and tracking tools to monitor and maintain lead times. Develop cohesive working relationships with the CFM, sales team, admin team, and vendors to create smoother ordering coordination. Follow a daily routine for using reports to identify delayed jobs and the issue that is causing the delay. Work closely with administrative staff to make sure all paperwork and payments have been received and processed . Follow daily up with all HOA requirements to ensure they are being met where required. Confirm daily that all Change Orders have been processed. Confirm daily that all required paperwork, contracts, and documents have been received. Identify issues that cause delay and proactively present those issues to CFM.
Minimum of three years' experience in; banking, project coordination, quoting and/or procurement.
- Expert Computer skills with MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and Salesforce.com.
- Experienced with monitoring and tracking the timeliness of project lead times.
- Demonstrated experience with vendor relationship and management particularly with manufacturing and install programs.
- Experience with sales contract to vendor quote to ensure accuracy.
Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to adequately present issues that cause delay in a manner that is clear and concise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate Mathematical and Accounting skills.