Full Time Member Service Representative Teller Loan Jobs Vacancy in Financial Center Credit Union Stockton
- Full Time Member Service Representative Teller Loan
- Financial Center Credit Union
- Stockton CA
- 07 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Financial Center Credit Union Stockton urgently required following position for Full Time Member Service Representative Teller Loan. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Member Service Representative Teller Loan Jobs Vacancy in Financial Center Credit Union Stockton Jobs Details:
Who is Financial Center Credit Union?
Financial Center Credit Union (FCCU) was founded in 1954 guided by the philosophy of "People Helping People." Combining a fun work environment with a friendly atmosphere, employment with FCCU is not just a job, but a career. Our mission focuses on providing credit where credit is due. We strive to return true value back to our members and that could start with you!
What is this position all about?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, motivated Member Service Representative to help us execute our mission as a not for profit financial cooperative. Come be a part of the Financial Center Credit Union team.
Member Service Representatives (MSR's) are the face of FCCU. You will perform a broad variety of functions including both Teller and Lending transactions. Our goal is to provide a single point of contact service interaction for our members, giving you the power to assist members with any request they may have.
What would you do?
- Identify and recommend Financial Center products and services based on member needs
- Process member loan and visa applications from interview to disbursement of funds
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer, receive and process financial transactions including deposits, withdrawals, payments, and negotiable instrument sales
- Open new deposit accounts and related products and services
- Demonstrate responsibility for security of member information and credit union property
- Consistently contribute to the team and achievement of credit union goals and objectives
- 1 year experience in a sales or retail environment
- 1 year experience accurately handling cash
- Proficiency in basic mathematics
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual and team goals
Financial Center offers a career, not just a job. We are proud of our robust benefits package which includes:
- Performance based incentives
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays