Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abm Site Chicago
Abm Site Chicago urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abm Site Chicago Jobs Details:
Business Development Manager
ABM OnSite Services is one of the nation’s largest
facility management service providers. We offer
state-of-the-art, dependable facilities solutions, to
our customers nationally. ABM is a Fortune 500 company
and is publicly listed on NYSE: ABM. We provide service
solutions for commercial, high tech, bio-tech, financial
institutions and retails facilities across the United
States and Canada.
Business Development Manager - works to develop new and
potential accounts within a defined territory for ABM’s
Onsite Services which includes Cleaning, Security,
Parking and Engineering. This person works with
prospective clients to explore the strengths and
weaknesses of their current service program, and works
with a team of operators to develop and implement an
effective sales strategy for either an individual or a
bundled solution. The BDM owns the strategic selling
process and communicates value to resolve the client’s
issues. This person is responsible for the orchestration
of the sales process, including the implementation and
transition process for new business
- Develop and execute a variety of comprehensive sales
- Own the information base on prospective clients.
- Write proposals that are detailed, innovative,
- Achieve new sales goals by managing and directing
- Effectively identify and qualify prospective
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the company’s
- Develop a quality proposal that meets and exceeds
- Think and plan strategically and work effectively
- Negotiate contracts and manage the transition
- Consistently uphold ABM’s corporate image,
promotional materials and events.
- Help build and secure the ABM brand and image.
positive manner, and consistently maintain an
appropriate level of confidentiality.
- Establish and maintain a diverse web of
within our industry. The sphere of influence should
also include key community partners and strategic
partners, as well as prospective clients.
- Maintain a thorough and detailed database for the
- Participate in trade shows, both regional and
- Effectively manage the assigned budget.
- Support the company’s online and direct marketing
- Monitor the products and services offered by
- Assist in training in both formal and informal
- Support regional retention efforts as needed.
- Develop a network of skilled operators to assist in
steps of the sales process.
- Assist the corporation with competitive
- Provide support for the retention effort when
- Able to work well under pressure to meet established
- Proven ability to lead and manage a diverse work
- Ability to collaborate with other individuals,
- Strong ability to write compelling, detailed sales
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple
- Computer literacy including competence in
- Ability to work independently, with minimal
Strong skills in the following areas:
- Communication, both written and verbal
- Time management
- Negotiation skills
- 5-10 years’ experience, in Business
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required.
- Experience in facility services, commercial real
- Strong presentation skills and communication.
- Build relationships with existing and new clients to
business and services.
- Represent Company at local or regional conferences