Online Fraud Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Brooks Sports Inc Seattle
Brooks Sports Inc Seattle urgently required following position for Online Fraud Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Online Fraud Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Brooks Sports Inc Seattle Jobs Details:
Who We Are :
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Play As a Team, Compete Every Day, Demonstrate Integrity, Have Fun and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
If detective work is your idea of a good time, the Fraud Specialist position on the Runner Experience team might be for you. Using online tools and a strong sense of curiosity you’ll review incoming transactions for potential fraud risk, determining whether transactions are good, bad, or need a closer look. The Rex Fraud Specialist will consistently review incoming chargebacks to add to our dataset and spot patterns to identify and stop fraud before it happens, protecting cardholders and the company, and dispute questionable chargebacks to reduce our financial liability. As a member of the Runner Experience team you may fill in your normal duties by assisting the team when volume is low.
- Analyze incoming eCommerce transactions for fraud risk.
- Appropriately balance risk mitigation with speed of service for the runner.
- Research incoming chargebacks daily, acting on any concerning patterns quickly.
- Provide recommendations for adjustments to fraud rules based on chargeback history.
- Complete dispute process for unreasonable chargebacks.
- Distribute reporting on chargebacks, review and reject rate, dispute successes, etc.
- Support Runner Experience Team in understanding fraud processes and handling contacts related to the review process or chargebacks.
- Communicate with law enforcement or financial institutions regarding fraudulent transactions as needed.
- Additional activities related to supporting the Runner Experience team as needed.
- Associates’ Degree preferred
- 1+ years in Card Not Present Fraud Analysis preferred
- 2+ years of Customer Service or retail experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”