Administrative Assistant Sas Jobs Vacancy in Maryland Legal Aid Baltimore
Maryland Legal Aid Baltimore urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Sas. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Sas Jobs Vacancy in Maryland Legal Aid Baltimore Jobs Details:
Maryland Legal Aid announces a full-time administrative assistant position in the Statewide Advocacy Support unit in the Baltimore City office to qualified applicants.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION: Provides high quality administrative and support services to the Directors of Advocacy and other staff as assigned.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative assistance to Statewide Advocacy Support Unit. Assist unit staff and others with major litigation, appeals, legislation and other impact advocacy work.
- Maintain efficient filing systems for legal pleadings, correspondence and documents in major litigation.
- Provide secretarial support for unit attorneys and paralegals, including preparing accurate final drafts of legal pleadings and correspondence.
- Provide support for all staff in formatting, printing and filing of appellate briefs.
- Handle telephone inquiries, arrange internal and external meetings, and perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Maintain good working relationships with staff in other Legal Aid offices and units and external organizations.
- Provide support for a variety of unit projects and initiatives.
- Provide support for SAS outreach events, if needed
- Any and all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS: Requires a high school diploma and at least 4 years’ experience in the legal field. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and have the ability to properly format legal pleadings. Must have excellent organizational, communication, prioritization and problem-solving skills and be able to work well under pressure.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Advocacy Directors, Executive staff, Office Administrators/Managers, Departmental/Unit managers and staff.
To apply online visit our website at www.mdlab.org/contact/employment or click here.
To apply online visit our website at www.mdlab.org/contact/employment or click https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=15507341&t=2 here.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 /year