Engineering Intern Battery Technology Test Lab Jobs Vacancy in Daimler Redford
Daimler Redford urgently required following position for Engineering Intern Battery Technology Test Lab. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Intern Battery Technology Test Lab Jobs Vacancy in Daimler Redford Jobs Details:
Engineering Intern – HV Battery Technology & Test Lab
Embedded in a worldwide network Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. continuously strives to remain at the forefront of successful automotive research and development. MBRDNA is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with key areas of Autonomous Driving, Advanced Interaction Design, Digital User Experience, Machine Learning, Costumer Research, and Business Innovation. In Redford, Michigan, the focus is on Powertrain and eDrive technology as well as in Long Beach, where the E-Mobility Group helps to shape the future of the North American market for hydrogen fuel cell and battery electric vehicles. The Testing and Regulatory Affairs Division in Ann Arbor and the Advanced Vehicle Design in Carlsbad complete the competence center.
Together, all the developers, technicians, engineers and designers take on the challenges of creating the next innovation. They’re inspired by the newest trends, find the best solutions for the customer, develop the latest and greatest technologies and create the next generation of connected, safe, sustainable and luxurious vehicles.
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz over 125 years ago.
Support for solid-state battery related projects due to the significant increase of research partnerships is required for successful execution
- Active role in technology monitoring
- Project management support for battery materials research projects
- Active role in collaboration with universities and technology assessment
Minimum Skills Required:
- Pursuing a Masters of Science degree or higher in Physics, Chemistry or Material Science
- Background in solid-state battery chemistry and electrochemistry required
- Background in experimental solid-state physics, crystallography and a good understanding of the physical properties of materials
- Must have some experience with SEM or TEM, NMR, and x-ray based methods such as XRD and CT
- Must demonstrate very good English language skills (read/write/conversation/ technical meetings)
- Communication and social skills required
- Interest in amorphous materials such as glasses as well as polymers
- Start Date: March 2018, 6+ months, must be able to commit full time, 40 hours per week