Senior Technical Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cognosante Llc
Cognosante Llc urgently required following position for Senior Technical Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Technical Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cognosante Llc Jobs Details:
Location: Hartford, CT
Travel: 50% (unless located in specified location) prefer local candidate
Remote work option: No
The Senior Technical Analyst will work as part of a team providing IV&V services for the Medicaid Enterprise. He/she will actively participate in the delivery of IV&V tasks/activities and associated deliverables. The Senior Technical Analyst will work under the direct leadership of a Cognosante Project Manager.
- Perform independent assessments of overall project status and health
- Review project management processes and practices
- Assess deliverables/artifacts such as Concept of Operations, Technical Management Strategy, Data Management Strategy, CMS Certification Checklists, Project Management Plans and Schedules, Risk Registers, System/Solution Architecture, Requirements documentation, System Design documentation, Data Conversion Plans, Testing Plans and associated results, User Documentation, Training Plans, Implementation Strategies, Implementation and Rollout Plans, and Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plans
- Interview key Stakeholders, including State and Contractor staff
- Document issues and risks based on artifact reviews and stakeholder interviews
- Document detailed findings, risks, and recommended risk mitigation approaches, considering industry standards and best practices
- Make recommendations for improvement of processes based on observations, industry standards, and best practices
- Assess whether the State and Contractors share a common understanding of the project scope, goals/outcomes/requirements, deliverables and milestones
- Assess whether use involvement and buy-in is sufficient for successful adoption of the system or component
- Monitor progress toward CMS Certification and produce associated CMS-required IV&V reports
Employee is expected to undertake any additional duties as they are assigned by their Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years Medicaid or other healthcare experience
- Understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (Waterfall or Agile development)
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing, developing, and implementing Medicaid and/or Eligibility solutions
Candidates that do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
Preferred Qualifications (soft skills, preferred, nice to have)
- Experience with CMS Certification
- Minimum 5 years Medicaid or other healthcare experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing or managing IV&V services for large system development, integration, and implementation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write meaningful IV&V reports
- Detailed knowledge of Medicaid and MITA concepts
- Understanding of Agile development is a plus
- Ability to analyze and resolve difficult logic and processing issues
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts to technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to communicate succinctly and accurately in written and verbal English
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under strict timelines
- Must be a team player and a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible “can-do” attitude, and a results-driven commitment to success
Cognosante Consulting, LLC has been helping states implement and manage complex health and human services (HHS) programs for 27 years. Cognosante Consulting, LLC supports implementation and management of MMIS, Integrated Eligibility, Behavioral Health, Child Welfare and Women Infants and Children (WIC) systems. Our consultants understand the business of health and human services and support state and federal agencies to plan, design, develop, implement, operate and enhance their information systems to increase efficiency, effectiveness, accessibility and responsiveness and protect and promote the health, safety and well-being of the citizens they serve.