Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Calywire Inc Gardena
Calywire Inc Gardena urgently required following position for Data Entry Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Calywire Inc Gardena Jobs Details:
Pop Up Questions:
1) This position is location in Gardena or Torrance, do you have access to reliable transportation to either location?
2) Whats your WPM or keystrokes?
3) Do you possess a high school diploma or equivalent?
Calywire, Inc. Gardena, CA
Contractor 1099 Role
Are you a strong typist looking to make some extra cash?
Apply now for an exciting opportunity to work in a start-up setting surrounded by innovators in the fast-paced environment of digital marketing.
We recently partnered with a major tech firm and are looking to acquire seasoned data entry clerks capable of typing and categorizing a minimum of 45-50 sentences per hour. Hours are flexible and candidates that can work upwards of eight hours a day are preferred.
This is a one and a half month contract that starts immediately and concludes in February. Successful candidates will be considered for future opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- 30 cents per sentence (Approximately $15 an hour)
- The opportunity to work from home
- Full-time employment with flexible hours
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to meet personal production goals in a high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Capable of 13,500+ keystrokes per hour with 95% accuracy or higher
- Experience using a ten-key number pad on a full keyboard
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes direction well
- Works well independently
- High school diploma
- Position will be based out of one of two locations (Torrance or Gardena) so flexibility/ transportation is required
- 1099 Contractor
- Ideal candidates must have personal laptop to conduct work
Training will take place in LA, so applicants must be local!
We love referrals and invite you to share this opportunity with friends and family!
Job Type: Full-time
- Gardena, CA 90247