Business Analyst Fintech Company Jobs Vacancy in Fundation Group Llc New York
Fundation Group Llc New York urgently required following position for Business Analyst Fintech Company. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Fintech Company Jobs Vacancy in Fundation Group Llc New York Jobs Details:
STOP HERE IF YOU ARE NOT AN EXTREMELY DETAIL ORIENTED THINKER
CONTINUE HERE IF YOU ARE A EXTREMELY DETAIL ORIENTED AND LOGICAL .......
Fundation is a high growth, private equity backed technology enabled online commercial lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. We are changing the landscape of lending to small and medium sized businesses nationwide through a streamlined, data-driven, digital lending process.
We deliver our credit products through a network of partners, offering the equivalent of a bank loan but through a technology-enabled process that can deliver capital in as little as 2 business days. Our partners include banks and other financial institutions, business advisors, vendors of supplies, equipment, and services; online service providers, software providers and professional service firms. In each partnership, we customize our product offering and our delivery model to meet the needs of each unique partner and its customers. Our partnerships range from customized financing programs, discrete transaction/deal assistance, fully integrated lending platforms, and customer cross-sell through coordinated marketing programs.
Collaborate with various business teams to define business requirements for application development and work closely with developers on system design and functional aspects of all systems.
- Define project requirements for functional and process modifications
- Facilitate agreement between business and engineering on scope and timing of system enhancements
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers
- Creates specifications, process diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation to directors, project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders
- Develops expertise on business processes to recommend system enhancements to gain efficiencies in application usage.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information or manual systems and assist in the creation of the proposals for those improvements
- Experience in a financial services business (ideally lending) a must
- Extreme attention to detail
- Extremely logical thinker that understands the intersection of business and systems functionality
- Highly organized with proven ability to multi-task
- Highly effective communicator
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Salary commensurate with experience and discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Working with an incredible team that is changing the landscape of small business lending