Business Analyst Fintech Company Jobs Vacancy in Fundation Group Llc New York
Fundation Group Llc New York urgently required following position for Business Analyst Fintech Company. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Fintech Company Jobs Vacancy in Fundation Group Llc New York Jobs Details:
We are seeking an extremely driven and detailed-orientated business analyst to play an active role in driving our continued innovation within the small business lending environment. In this role, you will be at the intersection of Fundation’s technology and strategic partnerships teams, helping to implement groundbreaking partnerships and drive our innovation agenda aimed at delivering a best-in-class experience for small businesses, institutions we partner with and our internal users. The role will involve regular collaboration with various stakeholders (both internal and external) to define business and functional requirements to support the continued improvement and innovation of Fundation’s product offering. We hope, and expect, that our business analysts also want to serve in a product management capacity, helping to define functionality that will drive the business forward.
Fundation is a high growth, private equity backed, digital solutions provider, dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. We are changing the landscape of lending to small and medium sized businesses nationwide through a streamlined, data-driven, digital lending process. We deliver our credit products through a network of partners, offering the equivalent of a bank loan but through a technology-enabled process that can deliver capital in as little as 2 business days. Our partners include banks and other financial institutions, business advisors, vendors of supplies, equipment, and services; online service providers, software providers and professional service firms.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (both internal and external) to define business requirements.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into detailed functional requirements in a clean and concise manner that are easily comprehensible to developers.
- Develop expertise in both our business processes and technology solutions. You should evolve into a Subject Matter Expert in your area of accountability.
- “Connect the dots” and demonstrate critical thinking. With minimal guidance, be able to propose creative and insightful solutions.
- Preform project management activities on assigned tasks (as needed) to ensure projects stay on track and to guide our software development team during the development process.
- Continuously look to improve our Products by staying aware of emerging trends and technologies.
- We are open to candidates at all levels, but are looking for a minimum of 2 years of prior experience in a Business Analyst or Product Management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas to a diverse audience
- Proven ability to think critically
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Driven. A proven “self-starter” that has a thirst for knowledge and is proactive
- Prior Financial Services (ideally lending) or FinTech experience a big plus or experience in a high growth start-up environment.
- Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities
- Performance based bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Working with an incredible team
- Free and Healthy Snacks