Shift Transportation Driver Jobs Vacancy in Merit Transport Inc Columbia
Merit Transport Inc Columbia urgently required following position for Shift Transportation Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shift Transportation Driver Jobs Vacancy in Merit Transport Inc Columbia Jobs Details:
Merit Transport is seeking Medical Transport Drivers which are needed immediately in the Columbia-Richland County-Lexington County-Orangeburg-Sumter-Aiken and other areas surrounding Columbiafor 3rd shift working from 5pm to 5am and/or 6pm to 6am
****SIGNING BONUS- ANY NEW HIRE WHO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES THE CERTIFICATION IN 7 DAYS OR LESS WILL RECEIVE $200.00 SIGNING BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT****
****ANY SERIOUSLY INTERESTED CANDIDATE NEEDS TO FAX OR EMAIL A CERTIFIED 10 YEAR MVR DRIVING RECORDALONG WITH RESUME TO BE HIRED IMMEDIATELY. FAX NUMBER - 843-628-6934. CANDIDATE MUST DRIVE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE VEHICLE PROVIDED BY MERIT TRANSPORT. UPON RECEIVING 10 YEAR MVR, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE SEEKING TO HIRE 2-3 DRIVERS IMMEDIATELY *****
This driver position will be driving continuous throughout the shift and could include long distance trips within the state of South Carolina.
Selected Candidates will be responsible for but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Adhere to strict Safety practices and follow all traffic laws strictly
- Transporting member clients from hospital/facilities to their home
- Daily Vehicle inspections
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Responsible for prompt pickup and drop off of member clients
- Able to keep organized transport records daily
- Must have a operating cell phone; Smart phone preferred
- Be able to adhere to company policies daily
- Must be a TEAM PLAYER
- Must be willing to work WEEKENDSand all HOLIDAYS
Interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 23 years or older
- Must have a Good Driving record verified by 10 year MVR
- Pass initial drug screen and random drug screens
- Pass DOT physical annually
- Pass a SLED Background check
- Complete Defensive Driving course
- Complete PASSENGER Wheelchair assistance course
- Become CPR / First Aid certified
Full and part time employment available. Fulltime employees will work 4 to 5 shifts per week. Only Serious Interested candidates are to email resume and send 10 year MVR. Upon review, qualified candidates will be contacted immediately to set up a face to face interview. We are looking to fulfill the position(s) immediately.
Benefits include PTO(Paid Time Off), Paid Vacation, Flexible schedules.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,100.00 /month
- Valid SC License
- Valid CPR/First Aid card
- Valid DOT Medical Card