Cib Finance Business Management Markets External Reporting Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York
- Cib Finance Business Management Markets External Reporting Associate
- Morgan Chase
- New York NY
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase New York urgently required following position for Cib Finance Business Management Markets External Reporting Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Finance Business Management Markets External Reporting Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York Jobs Details:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management (F&BM) group provides financial advice to support the CIB’s business strategy and helps to ensure a sound control environment. Within F&BM, the four major areas of responsibility are: Business-aligned BMs (Business Managers), the CIB Controller, Support Staff CFO, and Planning and Analysis.
Finance & Business Management’s goals are to ensure sound control environments and provide financial advice to support the business strategy. Within F&BM, the Controllers organization is responsible for ensuring the overall integrity and validity of the financial statements and controls over the transaction cycle; performing critical reporting functions for the organization, both financial and regulatory, as well as ensuring execution and implementation of the overall financial architecture.
The Markets External Reporting Team sits within the CIB Controllers organisation and is responsible for the integrity and validity of financial, regulatory and capital reporting. The group directly supports the Head of Markets Product Control, plays a key role in implementation of new reporting and capital requirements, runs a variety of the projects spanning multiple aspects of Markets. The team interacts with multiple lines of business, CIB and Corporate groups.
This role offers a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to enhance holistic understanding of the Markets businesses along with related financial, regulatory and treasury aspects. In addition, this role provides a significant scope for intra-firm networking coupled with exposure to the CIB Senior personnel.
- Represent the team and lead efforts around strategic initiatives, which may include transitioning to central data sources and implementation of external reporting tools
- Analyse monthly and quarterly balance sheet and risk weighted assets
- Analyse monthly GAAP P&L results and commentary
- Review and explain trends for senior management
- Perform deepdive analysis on a broad range of topics in focus of management
- Partner with LoB and Corporate Groups to implement new disclosure and capital requirements and manage changes to existing requirements
- Partner with LoB and Corporate Groups to improve efficiency, controls and consistency of reporting processes
- Co-ordinate with internal / external independent reviewers and assist with remediation efforts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in a Control function
- Positive can-do attitude looking to add value across the breadth of the business
- Accounting and Regulatory reporting knowledge
- Team player, able to work well with teams and across a wide variety of functions
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and requests in a fast moving environment coupled with proven ability to prioritise and meet key deliverables
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of the Firms Risk Management systems is a plus