Photo Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Onekreate Bentonville
Onekreate Bentonville urgently required following position for Photo Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Photo Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Onekreate Bentonville Jobs Details:
Our family of boutique brands who came together to build the largest global independent content creation company include; Sandbox, OneKreate, Dune Studios, Hudson Studios, PIA, Totem and DoubleDigit. Together, we serve client brands including; Michael Kors, Clinique, HP, Gatorade, Walmart, The Home Depot and more.
We strive to continuously fuel creative drive through experiences and collaboration. Our motto is: Make Amazing Happen. It is an expression of the people, knowledge, and experiences that are CreativeDrive. Let’s make amazing happen together.
The Photography Assistant/Digital Tech performs a wide variety of activities within the Photography Department. The candidate will be responsible for file management, and lighting/set prep for fashion shoots. This includes photo processing and uploading images to the server for the retouching team and also cataloguing for video. In addition, the Photography Assistant / Digital Tech will be responsible for assisting the team in setting up and breaking down the lighting and set components and keeping the studios clean.
- Perform regular digital tech duties needed for photography and video shoots.
- Partner with Photographer and Art Director for daily direction.
- Accountable for logging in and processing images.
- Responsible for contacting Studio Manager for any maintenance and/or quality control of photography and DT equipment.
- Responsible for all fashion sets that you work in as Digital Tech and assisting with general studio maintenance when needed.
- Including lighting, painting sweeps, organizing and cleaning the space, helping anyone who needs help when available, etc.
- Gather the necessary information for file management for the next shoot.
- Make sure to review the schedule early in the day or contact the Account Manager for details.
- Overall cleanliness and organization of the studios including removal of trash at the end of the day
- Must have experience with Capture One, Google Docs, and Bridge.
- Photoshop and Excel are a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with File Management.
- Knowledge of Canon, Profoto and Speedotron Equipment. Sony A7rII and Scopebox a plus.
- Ability to work well with others and in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well under pressure and must be able to meet deadlines.