Organizational Change Management Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Stamford
Deloitte Stamford urgently required following position for Organizational Change Management Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Organizational Change Management Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Stamford Jobs Details:
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) practice, you will deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees’ development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you’ll do
As an Organizational Change Management Consultant, you will use data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach its strategic objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply Deloitte tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Develop and execute communication plans
- Draft job descriptions and profiles that are legally defensible and that may include job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and matrices
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change
- Define activities to support change and transition initiatives
- Create competency models and career paths to aid in the selection and development of employees
- Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs to support technology implementations
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice .
Strategic shifts such as new products and services, market expansion, evolving growth strategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impact a company’s most important asset, their people. With these shifts, the need to align corporate culture, structure and talent with business strategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte’s OT&T practice helps our clients with the critical changes required for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainable business results. Learn more about our Organization Transformation & Talent practice .
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience in change management, organizational development, learning solutions, and/or talent strategies
- Bachelors’ degree
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities in team work and leadership
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.