Field Service Technician Jobs Vacancy in Chromalox New Orleans
Chromalox New Orleans urgently required following position for Field Service Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Service Technician Jobs Vacancy in Chromalox New Orleans Jobs Details:
Provide a role as a Field Service Technician, promoting the Chromalox brand, providing Field Service support.
- Coordinate field service calls to meet group objectives for monthly performance.
- Travel to customer sites providing checkout of equipment, start up and trouble shooting of heater and control panel equipment including heating cable.
- Perform electrical and mechanical checks on heating equipment.
- Work with customers, engineering, purchasing, and vendors when replacement parts are required.
- Install and replace components and products as required.
- Develop detailed proposals for standard and custom service contracts.
- Coordinate critical target dates from customer to engineering and production.
- Understand requirements for documentation of drawings, testing, approvals and all submittals.
- Coordinate sub contractors involved as required to complete field work required.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies, and services.
- Assist customers and representatives in trouble-shooting problems with equipment or applications.
- Provide start-up and installation assistance by phone or as needed at customer job site.
- Associate of Science in Electronics or equivalent experience and three (3) years of applicable technician experience.
- Ability to make independent decisions on matters having an important influence on the outcome of assigned projects.
- Travel - 75%