Health And Wellness Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Blind Posting Raleigh
Blind Posting Raleigh urgently required following position for Health And Wellness Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health And Wellness Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Blind Posting Raleigh Jobs Details:
Located in an upscale retirement community, this position leads and creates a culture of heath and wellness in the programs offered to residents. Ideal candidate has a degree in Exercise Physiology or related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills imperative to success. This position requires a passion for functional aging and nutrition. Position works closely with other health care providers to ensure residents maximize their potential.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Provide individual support or counseling in general wellness or nutrition.
* Track attendance, participation, or performance data related to wellness events.
* Prepare or implement budgets and strategic, operational, purchasing, or maintenance plans.
* Maintain or arrange for maintenance of fitness equipment or facilities.
* Develop marketing campaigns to promote a healthy lifestyle or participation in fitness and wellness programs.
* Conduct surveys to determine interest in, or satisfaction with, wellness and fitness programs, events, or services.
* Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, or general fitness of participants.
* Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
* Supervise instructors, assistants and other supplementary staff.
Qualifications and Skills
2 or more years in same or similar field with current management experience.
Full time with paid leave and holidays.
Health Insurance including dental
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Wellness or Exercise Managment: 2 years
- Raleigh, NC
Required license or certification:
- Exercise Physiology or Related Degree