Systems Engineer Biotech Jobs Vacancy in Ricanz Corporation San Diego
Ricanz Corporation San Diego urgently required following position for Systems Engineer Biotech. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Engineer Biotech Jobs Vacancy in Ricanz Corporation San Diego Jobs Details:
Become part of an elite group of consulting engineers that specialize in providing services to the fast growing Bio Tech industry in San Diego. We are seeking a Systems Engineer to join our Instrument Product Development team. You will learn the overall architecture and the inner-workings of the latest generation of molecular diagnostic instruments. Your work will ensure the efficient and proper functioning of diagnostic instruments that help protect lives and improve patient health and well-being across the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in a laboratory setting integrating mechanical hardware, software and assay chemistry to deliver a best in class molecular analyzer.
- Design experiments to characterize instrument or assay performance across different environmental conditions.
- Create scripts to interface with robots, move motors, dispense liquids, drive heaters, etc.
- Create industry level system requirements and procedures.
- Apply experience with system level electro-mechanical components in the development of fluidics and optical systems.
- Apply experience with optical design on fluorescent applications.
- Conduct system level tests in the lab against specifications to determine product feasibility and support product development. Design and conduct long-term reliability lab studies of new features and modules per approved protocols.
- Perform automation programming in Python, Perl, R, LabView and MatLab.
- Perform statistical analysis and data trending using data sets, software and hardware logs. Create technical reports summarizing your findings and showing results.
- Work with project cross functional teams to support initiatives to improve instrument reliability and overall quality of existing commercialized products.
- Professional team player passionate about systems engineering and creating well-designed instrument platforms.
- 1+ years of Systems Engineering or experience with at least 6 months on automated instrument platform development.
- Degree in Bioengineering, related engineering or life sciences degree.
- 6+ months experience in a laboratory.
- 6+ months experience with data trending and automation programming in LabView and MatLab.
- 6+ months experience writing industry level system requirements and procedures.
- 6+ months experience working on cross functional teams to improve instrument reliability.
- 6+ months experience developing algorithms.
- Knowledge of Python, Perl and R.
Compensation and Other
- $32 to $40/hr depending on experience. Work is stable and you get 5 paid days off per year, but there are no other benefits.
- Must be a US citizen, have a Green Card or an EAD and not require sponsorship.
- Must reside in Southern California or pay for travel for interviews and relocation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 to $40.00 /hour
- lab: 1 year
- data trending and automation: 1 year
- verification / validation: 1 year
- Solidworks or CAD: 1 year
- MatLab or LabView: 1 year
- algorithm development: 1 year
- San Diego, CA 92121
- fluent English